At SST, you will build innovative products that enable technology around the world!
Solid Sealing Technology (SST) offers exciting professional, technical, and manufacturing careers with on-the-job training and opportunities for advancement. As a member of our team, you will explore new technologies, develop critical manufacturing skills, and play an integral role in the production process.
SST designs and manufactures small-scale electrical components used around the world. These products include vacuum feedthroughs, hermetic connectors, and related accessories for vacuum systems. Our parts are found in many types of industrial, medical, and research facilities, and you will work with technologies used on equipment like energy storage systems, MRI machines, and particle accelerators. We have even sent parts to Mars! NASA's Mars Insight Mission uses components made right here in Watervliet, NY.
Best of all, SST emphasizes employee training and development. So, while our company is a perfect fit for those with a technical aptitude, you do not need manufacturing experience to join our team.
If you are looking for a career that offers great benefits and a long-term vision, then check out SST today! Explore our website to learn more and apply online through the link below to any of our current open positions. Take the first step toward a rewarding new career!
- Health and Dental (effective upon hire date)
- Free Vision Insurance (effective upon hire date)
- Matched 4O1k Retirement Savings Plan (eligible upon hire date)
- Generous vacation and sick time offered
- Profit Sharing
- Free Group Life Insurance & additional low-cost voluntary insurance is available
- Free Disability Insurance
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Full access to on-site (Watervliet Arsenal) recreational facilities, including a Fitness Center
- On-site Full Day School-Age Summer Camp Program
- On-site Lunch Facilities (provide reduced-fee lunches)
SST uses Workable to manage applications. Visit our page here →