Welcome to Our New Website!
- Category: Company News
Solid Sealing Technology is excited to announce our new website and updated online catalog! You may have also noticed our updated branding and logo. These elements provide a fresh take on the innovative technology of SST, and you will begin to see them in all of our communications.
The new solidsealing.com offers a customer-friendly approach to exploring our hermetic feedthroughs, connectors, and accessories. Take a look around!
- Tour our new Catalog. We have thousands of industry standard parts including feedthroughs, connectors, isolators, pinch-off tubes, viewports, and accessories. Sort by category and/or detailed product specifications. And don't forget, we can modify any catalog part to fit your project. Reach out using the friendly form on any product page.
- Download drawings, 3D models, and related product information.
- Need a custom feedthrough design? Contact Us to speak with our engineering team. We will help you design a custom hermetic product that fits your needs.
- Learn all about SST in our About section.
- Explore Career Opportunities with SST. View our current openings to apply and take your first step towards joining our amazing team.
- Visit our Technology section to learn more about how we design and manufacture our vacuum feedthroughs and hermetic connectors. And view the many services we provide when designing your products.
- Check the FAQ for common questions about our products, technology, ordering, and customer service.
- And much more!
We are thrilled to take this step forward to better accommodate our customers. SST strives to be a valuable resource to anyone performing work in a vacuum environment. And we are proud to have impacted a wide range of industries and technologies over the years. Our work consistently brings us interesting projects, and SST parts are found around the world in high-tech applications including energy storage, medical equipment, and particle accelerators. The stories and technologies that you find outlined throughout this website are a result of decades of dedication and rigorous R&D.
We hope you like it as much as we do!
Connect with us on LinkedIn for all the latest news and updates!